Molecular Biology Techniques Laboratory
Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
Molecular Biology Techniques Laboratory, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań undertakes to ensure the availability of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The declaration on accessibility applies to the website Molecular Biology Techniques Laboratory.
- Website publication date:
- Date of the last significant update:
Status in terms of compliance with the ActThe website is compatible with the Act on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities.
Preparation of an accessibility declaration
- The declaration was drawn up on:
- Declaration was recently reviewed and updated on:
Feedback and contact details
- Responsible for considering comments and motions: Urszula Sobczyńska.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +48 61 829 5737
Everyone has the right to:
- submit comments on the digital accessibility of the page or its element,
- submit a request to ensure the digital availability of a page or its element,
- request that unavailable information be made available in another alternative form.
- contact details of the reporting person,
- indication of the webpage or element of the webpage to which the request relates,
- an indication of a convenient form of providing information, if the request concerns disclosure of inaccessible information in an alternative form.
Complaints and appealsYou may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority for failure to meet these deadlines and for the refusal to fulfill the request by post or by e-mail to the following address:
- Supervisory authority: Vice-Rector for Digitization and Business Cooperation prof. dr hab. Michał Banaszak
- Address: Collegium Minus, ul. Wieniawskiego 1 61-712 Poznań
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 61 829 40 58
Collegium Biologicum Address: ul. Uniwersytetu Poznańskiego 6, 61-614 PoznańFacility manager: mgr Elżbieta Jasiczak (tel.+48 797 901 051, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Description: Nearby, approx. 30 m from the main entrance to the building, there are 2 parking spaces for people with disabilities, on the side of ul. Uniwersytetu Poznańskiego.
Main entrance to the building: it has stairs equipped with handrails, next to which there is a ramp for people in wheelchairs. The entrance from the ramp leads to the building level: 0, ground floor, has an automatically opening door.
Inside the building:
- there are stairs with handrails on both sides,
- there are elevators that serve all levels and parts of the facility,
- there are 5 toilets adapted for people with disabilities: 2x ground floor, 2x first floor, 1x second floor
- one of the 2 elevators in the building is equipped with voice messages and Braille buttons.
- The building is not equipped with an information system for people with sensory disabilities. Plaques with Braille and QR codes next to the rooms will be posted in the next calendar year.
Building website: http://biologia.amu.edu.pl/
Contact details of the reception desk or other persons providing information / assistance: phone +48 61 829 55 60